- Peeled and Cubed Potatoes4
- Diced Tomatoes14.5 Ounces
- Coconut Milk14 Ounces
- Drained Peas15 Ounces
- Drained and Rinsed Garbanzo Beans15 Ounces
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Curry Powder4 Teaspoons
- Garam Masala4 Teaspoons
- Ground Cumin2 Teaspoons
- Salt2 Teaspoons
- Cayenne Pepper1 1/2 Teaspoons
- Diced Yellow Onion1
- Minced and Peeled Ginger Root1
- Minced Garlic3 Cloves
1) In a large pot cover potatoes in salted water and boil over high heat.
2) Cover and simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes or until it becomes tender. Drain well and
3) Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir and cook garlic and onion in it for 5 minutes.
4) Season it with salt, garam masala, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder and ginger and cook for 2 minutes.
5) Add coconut milk, tomatoes, peas, potatoes, garbanzo beans and simmer it for 5 to 10 minutes.
6) You can serve this spicy recipe with rice to get more protein from the meal.
If you are in mood of spicy meal with delicious taste and colorful flavors, try Spicy Vegan Potato Curry. Homemade flavor of different spices in the recipe will be better than any restaurant curry and it will provide fabulous taste as well. Spicy Vegan Potato Curry is very simple recipe and you can serve it within one hour. The recipe involves curry powder, potatoes, cayenne pepper, cumin, garam masla and few other ingredients and serving the recipe with rice increases the healthy perks of the meal.