- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Cod Fish Fillets1 Pounds
- Bread Crumbs1/3 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese1 Cups
- Frozen Spinach10 OuncesChopped
1) Flame your oven up to the 170 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take a bowl and whisk together half a cup of cheddar cheese, bread crumbs, egg and spinach. Mix thoroughly.
3) Take a baking dish and layer it up with the prepared spinach mixture.
4) Top the spinach mixture layer with the Cod fillets.
5) Top the fillets layer with salt and ground black pepper.
6) Finally top with more bread crumbs and the remaining half cup of Cheddar Cheese.
7) Enclose the baking dish in aluminium foil and bake for around 20 minutes time. The fish should be super tender once fully done.
Spinach and Fish Bake Recipe is one heck of a simple yet delicious fish dish. Use any kind of fish in this wonderful recipe. I have always had a personal liking for the spinach and cheese combination, and its no surprise because the combo really does rock in this recipe. Try adding Parmesan cheese to boost up the flavors even more.