- Cream Cheese8 Ouncessoftened
- Sour Cream1 Cups
- Ranch Salad Dressing Mix1 Ounces
- Spinach9 Ounceschopped, thawed
- Water Chestnuts8 Ounces
- Red Peppers1/2 Cups
1) Place cream cheese, salad dressing mix, sour cream in a medium-sized bowl.
2) Mix well so that all the ingredients are well combined.
3) Wash chestnuts with water and chop them into small pieces.
4) Thaw frozen spinach and chop it into small pieces.
5) Chop red peppers into small pieces.
6) Add red peppers, spinach, and chestnut in the bowl and mix well so that the ingredients become well mixed.
7) Place the bowl in a refrigerator for a couple of hours so that it becomes well chilled.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
An easy to prepare dip, this homemade Spinach Dip is much better than the one sold in the market. The creamy touch is due to sour cream and cream cheese, while Salad dressing and red peppers also give it a very unique taste. The dip is very easy to make and you may store it in the refrigerator well before you intend to serve it.