- Pistachio nuts1 Cupsshelled
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Chicken Breast Halves4
- Garlic Powderto taste
- BlacK Pepperto taste
- Spinach leaves10 Ouncesrinsed and drained
- Cherry Tomatoes1 Pints
- Avocado1peeled, pitted and sliced
- Yellow Bell Pepper1julienned
- Green Onions2sliced
- Parmesan cheesefor toppinggrated
- Balsamic salad dressingto taste
1) Put all the pistachio nuts in a blender and process them to convert them into fine pieces.
2) Spread half of the pistachios on a plate.
3) Put oil in a skillet and bring the skillet over a high heat. Allow the oil to get heated.
4) Place the chicken breast pieces on the plate and coat them with the pistachios.
5) Spread black pepper and garlic powder over the chicken breast pieces.
6) Place the chicken breast pieces in the skillet and cook them until they turn golden brown in color.
7) Reduce the heat to low and cook the chicken pieces for another 5 minutes from each side so that they are well cooked.
8) Place the chicken pieces on a board and cut the pieces into fine slices.
9) Place spinach leaves, green onions, avocado, bell pepper, and tomatoes in four bowls.
10) Place chicken slices on top of the bowls.
11) Spread Parmesan cheese over the bowls.
12) Pour Balsamic vinegar and then sprinkle black pepper over it.
13) Serve the spinach salad as a perfect side dish.
A delicious dinner salad, this salad is quite popular among my friends due to its healthy ingredients such as chicken, pistachios, spinach, avocados, and tomatoes. Mostly served with French bread, this salad is the option to be served with any of the main dishes.