- Mayo1/2 Cups
- Frozen Spinach12 OuncesChopped
- Feta Cheese1/2 CupsShredded
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Chicken Breasts4Boneless
- Bacon4 slices
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark prior to the baking process.
2) Prepare the filling. Mix together feta cheese, garlic, spinach and mayo in a bowl.
3) Now cut the chicken breasts in a shape that they have two wings which can be folded inner like a role. Once done, stuff the middle of the chicken with the cheese and spinach mixture from Step 2. Enclose the chicken with its wings.
4) Carefully holding your chicken breast closed, wrap a bacon slice around and toothpick to hold firmly.
5) Place your chicken breast on a baking dish once done.
6) Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Once done, the bacon should be tender enough to break with a fork without any significant resistance.
A slight alternated to the usual stuffed chicken breast recipe, this Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe brings to you cheese and spinach stuffed in a deliciously juicy and tender chicken meal. Serve with French fries, coleslaw or your favorite rice. Enjoy!