- Mayonnaise1/2 Cups
- Spinach10 Ouncesthawed and drained
- Feta Cheese1/2 Cupscrumbled
- Garlic2 Cloveschopped
- Chicken Breasts4skinless, boneless
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C.
2) Place mayonnaise in a bowl and add garlic, spinach, and feta cheese in it. Mix the ingredients well and set the bowl aside.
3) Cut the chicken breasts in butterfly pattern but make sure you don’t cut it through.
4) Now add the spinach mixture in the chicken breasts using a spoon.
5) Seal the chicken breast piece with a toothpick.
6) Place all the pieces in a baking dish and cover it.
7) Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 60 minutes so that the chicken pieces are well cooked.
8) Check for the temperature with an instant thermometer and make sure it reads 74 C.
9) Remove the spinach stuffed chicken breast pieces from the baking dish and serve them with rice and a sauce of your choice.
As always, I look for such recipes that feature chicken as the main ingredient. This one is my favorite too, as it is a delicious combination of spinach and chicken. Spinach is such a vegetable that has a lot of health benefits. When stuffed in chicken, the taste is even better. Garlic and feta cheese are such ingredients that make it a lot tasty. Serve your guests with this delicious chicken recipe.