- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Butter3 Tablespoons
- Bulb Fennel1Diced
- Red Bell Pepper1Diced
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Lemon Zest2 TeaspoonsGrated
- Mint Leaves3 TablespoonsChopped
- Parsley3 TablespoonsChopped
- Rosemary2 TablespoonsChopped
- Coriander Powder1/2 Teaspoons
- Arborio Rice1.5 Cups
- Dry White Wine1/2 Cups
- Vegetable Stock3.5 Cups
- Lemon JuiceTo Taste
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Parmesan Cheese1/3 CupsGrated
teps to make Spring Risotto Recipe:
1) Heat up oil and butter in a non stick skillet over moderate flame.
2) Add red pepper, onion, diced fennerl and garlic.
3) Take a bowl and mix together parsley, mint, lemon zest and rosemary.
4) Add half of the bowl mixture to the skillet and stir fry with the vegetables for about 4 minutes time.
5) Add rice, followed by Coriander. Stir fry until the rice is well coated with oil and butter.
6) Pour in the wine and turn the flame down to low. Now stir in a cup of vegetable broth.
7) Stir thoroughly and cook for 25 minutes time or until all liquid is gone and the rice are soft and tender.
8) Turn off the flame and mix in the other half of the bowl mixture.
9) Mix in Parmesan Cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly.
10) Cover the pan tightly and leave aside for 10 minutes before serving!
Risotto meals are always very filling and family friendly, my whole house loves them! This Spring Risotto Recipe is a super versatile dish that goes amazing as a side dish and stunning as a main course meal. A truly great way of sneak serving the healthiest of herbs and spices in your family's favorite rice meals!