- Bacon4 Slices
- Pizza dough14 Ouncesfresh
- Mashed potatoes1 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese1 Cupsshredded
- Sour cream1/4 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2) Take a large deep skillet and cook bacon in it over medium heat. Do continue to heat it until the bacon become crisp.
3) Set it aside after crumbling it.
4) Lightly grease a baking sheet and spread pizza dough on it.
5) Transfer mashed potatoes over the dough. If desired, leave a small crust around the outside of the dough.
6) Sprinkle the potatoes with cheese and bacon evenly.
7) Transfer the baking sheet in the oven and bake it for about 20 minutes, until the cheese becomes melted.
8) Once baked, allow the pizza to cool for about 120 seconds.
9) Divide the pizza into slices.
10) Use sour cream to top the pizza.
These days mashed potatoes are excessively used in pizza just because they not only double the taste of your appetizer but also are rich of proteins and folate. If you like to replace your pizza’s chicken with mashed potatoes, then that’s a good idea. Top the pizza with variety of sauces and cheeses. Bon appetite!