- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Top Round Steak1 PoundsSlices
- Walnuts1/2 CupsSliced and Halved
- Cranberries1/2 CupsDried
- Spinach6 Cups
1) Take a non stick pan and slightly grease it with butter or non stick spray.
2) Heat the pan over moderate flame and fry the steak until all the pink color is gone and is cooked well.
3) Take a large serving dish and layer it up with the fresh spinch.
4) Top the spinach layer with walnut halves and cranberries. Top with Tomatoes.
5) Top the tomatoes layer with the cooked steak and then season with salt and pepper to taste.
6) Top the salad with the salad dressing of your choice. Use ranch for a healthier option when compared to Thousand Island.
For Salad lovers searching for a delicious main course salad meal, this Steak Spinach Salad Recipe is the perfect fit. The salad features delicious round steak slices tossed together with fresh spinach, cranberries, walnuts and tomatoes. The flavors are simple, yet delicious!