- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
- Ginger1/2 inchSliced
- Lean Pork1/4 PoundsSliced
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Dark Soy Sauce1/2 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Sugar1/2 Teaspoons
- Sesame Oil1 Teaspoons
- Green Onion1Chopped
- Chinese Rice Wine1 Tablespoons
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Add the ginger and stir fry it for a couple of minutes.
3) Take a bowl and whisk together dark soy sauce, soy sauce, salt and sugar.
4) Add pork to the bowl and coat thoroughly with the soy sauce mixture.
5) Pour the contents of the bowl into the ginger skillet. Stir well and cook for about 10 minutes time.
6) Pour in rice wine and sesame oil, and add green onion. Mix thoroughly and heat through until the pork is soft. Serve
Stir Fry Pork with Ginger Recipe is a simple yet a super delicious Chinese recipe. For all Chinese food lovers, this is a wonderfully flavored stir fried meal to have. The wine and the ginger flavors are amazing and they make for a fantastic aromatic sensation. Serve with hot white boiled rice to make the best combo.