- Prepared Graham19 Inch
- Strawberries6 CupsFresh & Sliced
- Water1 Cups
- White Sugar2/3 Cups
- Strawberry Flavored Jell-O®4 Tablespoons
- Cornstarch4 Tablespoons
1) In large saucepan mix together water, white sugar, cornstarch and strawberry flavored Jell-O®. Boil over medium heat for 1 or 2 minutes and remove from heat.
2) Fold in 6 cups of sliced fresh strawberries and toss well to coat properly.
3) Pour into prepared graham cracker and chill for 20 hours or until well set. Top with whipped cream and serve.
Give cool treat to your family or friends by making fresh strawberries pie tossed with glazed. You can easily make restaurant like Strawberry Glazed Pie at your home kitchen. Don’t serve the strawberry pie until it is chilled properly in refrigerator. You can make this dessert recipe with peaches if you don’t like strawberries too much.