- Banana Peppers8
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Onions1/2 CupsChopped
- Celery1/2 CupsChopped
- Canned Tomatoes28 OuncesCrushed
- Canned Tomato Sauce8 Ounces
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Basil1 Teaspoons
- Oregano1 Teaspoons
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Worcestershire Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Parmesan Cheese1/2 CupsGrated
- Italian Sausage1 PoundsHot
- Italian Sausage1 PoundsMild
- Bread Crumbs1.5 Cups
1) Seed peppers and throw away the ribs. Add the peppers to a saucepan with boiling water. Boil for about 5 minutes. Drain and leave aside.
2) Melt buttter in a skillet over moderate flame. Add in onion, celery and chopped pepper. Stir fry for a couple minutes.
3) Add tomato sauce, garlic and tomatoes. Mix thoroughly over flame.
4) Sprinkle salt, black pepper, oregano and basil. Mix the whole mixture readily with the seasoning. Leave to cook for 8 minutes time.
5) Flame your oven up to the 180 degee Celsius mark.
6) Take a bowl and mix in salt, pepper, Worcestershire Sauce and Parmesan Cheese. Mix well.
7) Add egg to the bowl, followed by bread crumbs, a cup of tomato sauce and sausages. Mix readily and thoroughly
8) Fill each of the peppers with the prepared sausage mixture.
9) Set the stuffed peppers on a baking dish and top with tomato sauce.
10) Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven. Enjoy your stunning meal!
An incredible recipe for all pepper fans out there. These delcious Stuffed Banana Peppers Recipe come filled with a stunning spicy mixture of Italian sausage and tomato sauce to fill your spice cravings with a bang! An absolutely incredible way to use up the peppers that grow in your garden! Enjoy