- SaltTo Taste
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Garlic Powder1/4 Teaspoons
- Italian Seasoning2 Tablespoons
- Tomato Paste1 Tablespoons
- Canned Tomatoes15 OuncesCut
- Chopped Spinach1 Cups
- Yellow Bell Pepper1/2Chopped
- Red Bell Pepper1/2Chopped
- Canned Mushrooms1 CupsHalved
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Turkey1 PoundsMinced
- Green Bell Pepper4Opened from the center to allow stuffing in
1) Flame up your oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Wrap each green bell pepper in foil and set them up on a baking dish.
3) Bake for 12 minutes in the oven. Set aside.
4) Fry turkey in a skillet over moderate flame. Transfer to a plate once done.
5) In the same skillet, heat up some oil and saute onion. Then add zucchini, red bell pepper, mushrooms, yellow bell pepper and spinach. Fry until the spinach is soft.
6) Add the fried turkey back into the same skillet with the vegetables. Stir in tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, garlic powder and tomatoes.
7) Fill the pre baked green peppers with the prepared turkey mixture.
8) Bake once again for 12 minutes. Serve warm and fresh!
This Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Vegetables Recipe is a stunning alternative to have when you want something different from beef. Its seriously hard to remember the last time I had a dish such deliciously wonderful to be very honest!