- Cream Cheese8 OuncesSoftened
- Fresh Strawberries1 Pints
- Confectioners' Sugar1/2 Cups
- Liqueur, Orange Flavored2 Tablespoons
1) Cut tops off of fresh strawberries and on the cut side stand the fruit upright.
2) Towards the bottom of each strawberry make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip.
3) In a food processor beat together orange flavored liqueur, sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
4) With a star tip place the mixture into a piping bag. Now pipe the mixture into each strawberry and serve.
Stuffed Strawberries is a great dessert for every party or event and absolutely a ripper for strawberry lovers. Even few flavors make it a delicious, mouthwatering and delicate dessert at first sight. A plastic sandwich bag should be used for filling purpose and you can double the ingredients for more servings.