- Cream Cheese8 Ounceslow-fat
- White sugar1/2 Cups
- Vanilla extract1 Teaspoons
- Almond extract1/2 Teaspoons
- Heavy cream2 Cups
1) Place sugar, vanilla extract, cream cheese, and almond extract in a large bowl and beat the ingredients well using an electric mixer on medium speed.
2) Beat until the ingredients are well smooth.
3) Add heavy cream to the mixture while you continue to beat it.
4) Turn off the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
5) Beat until the frosting becomes stiff.
A number of delicious cakes can’t go without whipped cream frosting. Try it at home and you can store it in the freezer for future use too.