- Oven bag1 large
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- Celery2 StalksDiced
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Turkey Thighs4
Steps to make Succulent Roast Turkey Recipe:
1) Prepare the baking oven and flame it up to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
2) Take an oven bag and coat the inside of it with flour. Set it up on a roasting pan.
3) Layer the bottom of the bag with carrot, celery and onion.
4) Wash the Turkey thighs thoroughly with water and pat dry using paper towels.
5) Lift the skin slightly up and coat the meat with olive oil. Coat the outside with olive oil too.
6) Now coat the turkey both, externally and internally with the seasoned salt.
7) Top the vegetables layers of the roasting bag with the seasoned turkey thighs. Seal the bag tightly
8) Make 5 to 6 thin cuts on the top of the bag and place it in the oven.
9) Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
Succulent Roast Turkey Recipe is a super turkey dish to prepare. It makes one of the juiciest, flavorful and soft turkey ever! My family fell in love with this the first time I made this. Now this is a real favorite at my place. Super duper turkey thighs! Enjoy!