- Water2/3 Cups
- Sugarto taste
- Cinnamon Powder1/4 Teaspoons
1) Rinse the apples with water and peel them off.
2) Chop them into small bite-sized pieces.
3) Place the apples in a saucepan and add water in it so that the apples get well immersed in it.
4) Bring the saucepan over medium heat.
5) Add cinnamon or nutmeg powder in the pan.
6) Heat the ingredients until the apples become soft. Stir the apples while cooking them.
7) Add more water in the pan if the water dries out.
8) Place the apples in a blender and blend them to make a smooth puree.
9) Transfer the sauce to bottles and allow it to cool.
10) Place the bottles in the refrigerator.
Sugar Free Apple Sauce is great for the diabetics and weight-conscious people. You can add it in the baked food and eggless pan cakes. You can add it in place of eggs in breads, muffins, and cakes. Moreover, you can also top smoothies, pies, and milkshakes with this apple sauce. I have used kinnaur apples in the recipe, but you can use it with any other variety too.