- Salmon Fillet1 1/3 Pounds
- White Sugar1/2 Cups
- Basil2 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Garlic SaltTo Taste
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Red Wine Vinegar1/2 Cups
- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Water1 Teaspoons
Steps to make Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe:
1) Take a baking pan and add olive oil, water and red wine to it. Stir well.
2) Add in garlic, vinegar, garlic salt, black pepper and basil. Mix thoroughly in the pan.
3) Now place the Salmon fillet in the pan marinade with the skin side up. Leave to marinate for half hour.
4) Prepare the grill and heat it up to moderate. Also grease the grill grate.
5) Coat the marinated Salmon fillet with sugar and place on the hot grate.
6) Grill the fillet for 25 minutes, turning once during the process.
Note: keep basting the fillet with more marinade during the grilling process.
Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe is a wonderful barbecue Salmon meal that is sure to be a super hit in any house. The sugar glaze gives the Salmon in this dish a unique and wonderful taste. Serve with side dish of choice. Best bet would be to go for your favorite rice or blanched vegetables and baked potatoes. Enjoy!