- Avocado1ripe; sliced
- Lemon Juice1 Tablespoons
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Vidalia Onions1large; sliced into rings
- Chicken Breast Halves4
- Saltto taste
- Pepperto taste
- Hamburger Buns4
- Mayonnaise4 Tablespoons
- Provolone Cheese4 Slices
1) Pour lemon juice in a small bowl and sliced avocado in it.
2) Add water in the bowl and set the bowl aside.
3) Preheat the grill to high.
4) Place butter in a large skillet and bring the skillet over high heat and allow it to melt.
5) Add onions in the skillet and saute them until they turn brown in color. Set aside the onions.
6) Sprinkle pepper and salt over chicken and place it on the grill.
7) Cook the chicken for about 5 minutes so that it is well cooked.
8) Place buns on a grill so that they are well toasted.
9) Spread some mayonnaise on the buns and arrange a layer of chicken over it.
10) Add a layer of onions, provolone cheese, and avocado slices over the chicken.
11) Top the assembly with another bun and serve the delicious chicken burgers.
Whenever I go out for a picnic, I never miss out to take these burgers with me. These are so delicious that my friends ask for these whenever I invite them at my home. These chicken burgers are not only great for afternoons; they can also be enjoyed as a wholesome meal. Cheese, butter, onions, and avocado are such ingredients that add a lot of taste to it. Moreover, they also increase the health content of these burgers. The great thing about these burgers that they can be made in just about half an hour.