- Canned Pineapple Chunks10 Ounces
- Canned Pineapple Juice10 Ounces
- Apples2Peeled and Cored
- Canned Peach Pie Filling20 Ounces
- Strawberries1 Pints
1) Take a bowl and add in the apples. Top with pineapple juice and coat well. Leave aside.
2) Take another bowl, and mix in pineapple chunks and peach pie filling. Coat well!
3) From the first bowl, using a spoon, take out the dipped apple pieces and transfer them to the pineapple chunks bowl.
4) Now add the banana pieces to the first bowl with the pineapple juice. Leave aside.
5) After 5 minutes, add the dipped bananas to the pineapple and apple pieces mixture. Mix well.
6) Make strawberry slices. Do the same with Kiwi. Add the strawberry slices to the salad.
7) Garnish the salad with kiwi and serve!
Sunday Best Fruit Salad Recipe is a wonderful salad to have if you are looking for something ultra healthy and delicious. You can make this for big house parties or family dinners. It would be a show thief for sure and would be loved by all! Enjoy!