- Chicken Drumettes8
- All Purpose Flour1/4 Cups
- Soy Sauce3 Tablespoons
- Water3 Tablespoons
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Vinegar1/2 Cups
1) Beat eggs in a bowl and fill a tray with flour.
2) Dip the chicken in egg first, and then coat evenly with flour.
3) Heat up a skillet over moderate flame. Fry the coated chicken, giving 7 minutes to either side.
4) Set up the chicken in a baking dish and flame up the oven to the 180 degree Celsius mark.
5) In a bowl, mix together water, soy sauce, sugar and vinegar. Mix readily.
6) Top the chicken with the sauce you prepared in Step 5.
7) Bake for half an hour in the preheated oven.
This dish makes use of Chicken drummettes in the best possible way. For more flavor and spice, double the amount of sauce you use in this Sweet and Sour Drumettes Recipe . It is a perfect sweet and sour sensation which will turn out highly addictive.