- Pork Tenderloin1.25 Pounds
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Ketchup1/3 Cups
- Rice Vinegar1/3 Cups
- Canned Pineapple Chunks8 Ounces
- Brown Sugar2 Tablespoons
- Garlic4 ClovesChopped
- Hot Chili Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Soy Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Red Pepper FlakesPinch
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Butter1 Teaspoons
- Green Onion1/4 CupsChopped
- Green Onion Tops2 Tablespoons
1) Slice up the pork tenderloin into 4 pieces.
2) Press each peace from the top and flatten until about 1 inch thickness.
3) Coat each piece with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
4) Take a bowl and whisk together red pepper flakes, soy sauce, hot chili sauce, garlic, brown sugar, pineapple juice, rice vinegar and ketchup. Whisk thoroughly.
5) Heat up vegetable oil in a skillet over high flame.
6) Add the seasoned pork and fry over moderate flame until both sides of the pork slices are brown. Set aside.
7) Add butter to the same skillet and fry the pineapple chunks. Stir fry until brown.
8) Pour in the ketchup mixture and green onion. Turn the flame down to low and cook until the onion turns soft.
9) Add the fried pork back into the skillet. Heat through with the mixture and garnish with green onion before serving!
If you're a fan of Chinese food, this Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe is must try dish for you. An amazing aroma while your're cooking it and some sensational flavors when you finally have it between your teeth. You are sure to enjoy this amazing chinese pork dish that goes perfect with fried rice. A stunning stunning dish to have!