- Bread2 Slices
- Turkey Breast4 Slicesroasted
- Pepperjack Cheese1 Slices
- Butter2 Teaspoons
- Strawberry preserves4 Teaspoons
1) Place a skillet over medium heat and let it get hot.
2) Apply a tbsp of butter over the bread slices (from one side only).
3) Place a butter slice over the skillet, keeping the buttered side down.
4) Add turkey and cheese over the slice.
5) Now place another bread slice, keeping the buttered side up.
6) Once the sandwich’s side is quite golden brown, turn over the sandwich and cook for about 5 minutes so that the other side is quite browned too and the cheese starts to melt.
7) Transfer the sandwich to a plate and add some strawberry preserves over it.
8) Serve the Sweet and Spicy Turkey Sandwiches as a perfect appetizer or a snack; do accompany the sandwiches with a sauce.
Sandwiches are great to have for any occasion – and go great as appetizers or snacks. I love to have some sandwiches when I don’t want to have a wholesome meal. This is the time when I decide to enjoy Sweet and Spicy Turkey sandwiches – the great thing about these sandwiches is that they don’t take that long to get ready and can be prepared with just a couple of easy and simple ingredients.