- Water1/2 Cupswarm; 110 F/45 C
- Milk1/2 Cupswarm
- Butter3/5 Cupssoftened
- White Sugar1/3 Cups
- Salt1 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour3 3/4 Cups
- Active Dry Yeast1/4 Ounces
1) Pour water in a bread machine along with milk, salt, flour egg, yeast, butter, and sugar as recommended by the manufacturer.
2) Select Knead and then opt for Rise Cycle. Then press Start.
3) Generously flour a kitchen shelf and transfer the dough over it.
4) Divide the dough into two pieces.
5) Roll each of the pieces into a circle (12-inch) and apply quarter a cup of butter over it.
6) Cut each of the circles into 8 slices and roll the slices at the ends. Make sure you roll it gently but make sure you stay firm.
7) Now place the rolls in a cookie sheet and cover it with a kitchen towel.
8) Place the sheet in a warm place for about 60 minutes.
9) Preheat the oven to 200 C.
10) Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes so that the rolls turn golden in color.
11) Remove the sheet from the oven, transfer the rolls to serving plate, and serve the rolls as dinner.
Sweet, soft, and light – these three words best explain these delicious rolls. Sweet Dinner Rolls are quite delicious and healthy. The main thing you need to focus on is the preparation of dough. You can also use this dough to make cinnamon bread rolls.