- Sweet Onions2Chopped
- Beef1 PoundsMinced
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Hamburger Buns
- Cheddar Cheese SlicesOptional
1) Set up your grill to high heat.
2) Take a bowl and mix in onion, salt and ground black pepper. Mix readily.
3) Add the ground beef and mix thoroughly with the seasoned onion.
4) Form burger pattie shapes out of the mixture. The pattie shapes should be atleast an inch in thickness.
5) Slightly grease the grill grate and grill the patties for a total of 10 minutes, giving 5 minutes to either side.
6) Apply mayonnaise to the burger buns. Layer lettuce and tomato slices on top of the patties. Enclose them in the mayonnaised burger bun halves and serve!
You wont just believe how simple and easy this Sweet Onion Burgers Recipe is to make. Tastes just like the beef burgers we have at restaurants, and yet, it uses only 3 simple ingredients. Delicious juicy and tasty, one of my most favorite cheese burger recipes. My kids absolutely love this!