- Bow Tie Pasta8 Ounces
- Olive Oil1 Tablespoons
- Red Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Yellow Bell Pepper1Chopped
- Kale1 CupsChopped
- Garlic4 ClovesChopped
- Cayenne PepperPinch
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Feta Cheese8 OuncesCrumbled
1) Boil pasta in slightly salted water for 12 minutes time. Drain well and leave aside to let cool.
2) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderate flame.
3) Add yellow and red pepper, followed by garlic and kale. Stir fry for a minute.
4) Sprinkle cayenne, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and basil. Stir fry thoroughly and cook until all vegetables are soft.
5) Add in the boiled pasta. Using a large spoon, toss and coat well.
6) Top with feta cheese and serve hot!
This Sweet Pepper Pasta Toss Recipe is a wonderfully unique pasta recipe that combines kale, garlic and cayenne flavors perfectly. A very healthy and refreshing pasta dish. I would recommend using canned kale instead of fresh. Add extra kale and extra cayenne to boost up the flavors!