Sweet Sour Cream Chicken Recipe
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C/ 375 F.
2) Generously grease a baking dish (9 x 13) with butter or cooking spray.
3) Break open the egg in a small cup and beat it well.
4) Now transfer the beaten egg to a bowl and add sour cream in it. Mix well.
5) Then break the graham crackers into fine pieces and mix them with rosemary and bread crumbs in another bowl; do mix well.
6) Generously coat a chicken piece with flour, and then dip it in the eggs mixture; finally, dip the mixture in the bread crumbs mixture; finally transfer the chicken pieces over the prepared baking dish.
7) Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about an hour so that the chicken is well cooked and the juices are quite clear.
8) Remove the baking dish from the oven and serve sweet sour cream chicken along a dipping sauce.
Chicken recipes always make me excited; the reason is that chicken recipes let me be so creative and expert that I can try all my heart out; as an outcome of the effort, I am able to enjoy a perfectly healthy and delicious dinner; tell you what, I keep licking my taste buds once I enjoy this delicious sweet n sour cream chicken. Sour cream, egg, crackers, and rosemary are combined with chicken to give your taste buds a perfect treat. Get to prepare this perfect chicken in just about an hour or so.