- Catfish Fillets2 Pounds
- Vegetable Oil1/2 Cups
- Cumin Powder1 Tablespoons
- Coriander Powder1 Tablespoons
- Cayenne Pepper1 Tablespoons
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Ginger1 TablespoonsChopped
- Vinegar1/3 Cups
- Gar;lic4 Cloves
Steps to make Tandoori Fish Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, ginger, garlic, vinegar, oil and cumin powder.
2) Once mixed well, add the bowl mixture to a food blender. Blend until a thick paste forms.
3) Coat the catfish fillets with the prepared mixture and set up on a dish.
4) Top the fish with more marinade and refrigerate for several hours.
5) Set up the baking oven and heat up its broiler.
6) Set up the marinated catfish fillets on a broiler pan. Dont discard the rest of the marinade!
7) Broil the catfish for about 10 minutes time. Once done, turn and baste with more marinade. Broil for 10 more minutes. Serve hot!
Tandoori dishes are among the absolute Asian specialties, whether its chicken, fish or any other meat. This Tandoori Fish Recipe is a gem of an Indian classic that cooks the best white fish ever! Super flavorful like many Indian dishes, however you may adjust the spices to match your needs!