- Olive Oil3 Tablespoons
- Tarragon Vinegar2 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Dried Tarragon1/2 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Tuna Steaks1.5 Pounds
Steps to make Tarragon Tuna Steaks Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and whisk together garlic, tarragon vinegar, dried tarragon and black pepper.
2) Add olive oil to the bowl mixture. Mix well throughout.
3) Add the tuna steaks to the bowl. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) Prepare the outdoor grill and heat it up to high.
4) Slightly grease the grill grate too.
5) Set up the marinated tuna on the hot grill grate. Grill for 10 minutes per side.
Tuna steaks are given a wonderful new twist in this delightful Tarragon Tuna Steaks Recipe. It seems that the Tarragon boosts the flavors of the tuna by a mile! You can also use this marinade for other fish types, such as swordfish. This tasted amazing the first time my wife made it for me!