- All-Purpose Flour1 Cups
- White Sugar1 Cups
- Confectioners' Sugar1/4 Cups
- Lemon Juice1/4 Cups
- Butter3/8 Cups
- All-Purpose Flour3 Tablespoons
- Confectioners' Sugar2 TablespoonsFor Dusting
- Grated Lemon Zest1 Tablespoons
1) Preheat the oven up to 175 Degrees C (350 Degrees F).
2) In a food processor or pastry blender, process 1 cup all-purpose flour and 1/4 cup confectioner’ sugar for 30 seconds.
3) In 9 inch round pie plate pat dough evenly and bake it in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until it turns golden brown.
4) In a bowl, mix together 3/8 cup butter, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon lemon zest and 3 eggs.
5) Pour the mixture over hot crust and bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes more until it becomes firm.
6) Let the crust completely cool in baking dish and then sprinkle 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar.
7) Garnish with whipped cream or mint and cut into 12 triangles to serve.
Lemonicious! Tart Lemon Triangle is a great summertime recipe for dinner and you would love to eat during all season. Not too sweet neither too much tart but delicious with delicate texture. Top the crust with whipped cream and strawberries or raspberries and It would be great if your garnish with mint.