- White Butter2 Tablespoons
- Garlic4 ClovesChopped
- Large Shrimp1.5 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
- Tequila1/2 Cups
- Cilantro1/2 CupsChopped
- Salt and Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Heat up butter in a skillet over moderate flame.
2) Once the butter is warm, add the garlic and stir fry for a couple minutes.
3) Add in the shrimp and stir fry for 4 minutes, turning and flipping regularly.
4) Stir in tequila and sprinkle salt, ground black pepper and cilantro. Mix and stir readily over flame.
5) Heat through for a couple minutes and transfer to a serving dish. Serve with your favorite dip sauce!
This Tequila Shrimp Recipe makes for a very stunning and wonderful shrimp meal. A perfect dish that can be enjoyed both as a main course meal or as a tasty appetizer to kick things off on the dining table. Combine with pasta if you like, or have it with your favorite dip sauce. I'd prefer having with hot pepper sauce or pineapple sauce.