- Mayonnaise1 Cups
- Flaked Coconut1/4 Cups
- Fresh Mint1 Tablespoonschopped
- Chicken2 Pounds
- Panko Bread Crumbs2 1/2 Cups
- Thai Peanut Sauce1/2 Cups
- Red Curry Paste2 Tablespoons
- Green Onion2 Tablespoonsminced
- Parsley2 Tablespoonsfresh; minced
- Soy Sauce2 Teaspoons
- Garlic3 Cloves
- Lemon Juice2 Teaspoons
- Lime Juice2 Teaspoons
- Hot Pepper Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Hamburger Bans8split and toasted
1) Preheat the grill to high heat.
2) Generously oil the grill grate.
3) Place mayonnaise in a small bowl and add mint and coconut in it. Mix the ingredients well so that everything is well combined.
4) Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
5) Place ground chicken in another bowl and add green onion and panko crumbs in it.
6) Then add Thai peanut sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice, and soy sauce in the bowl. Mix well everything.
7) Finally add lime juice, curry paste, lemon juice, and parsley in the bowl and give a final stir to the mixture. Make sure you don’t over mix.
8) Divide the mixture into 8 equal pieces and make balls of it.
9) Then transfer the mixture to the patties and make the patties half an inch thick.
10) Place the burgers on the preheated grill and grill them for about 8 minutes.
11) Then turn over the burgers and again grill for about 8 minutes so that they are well cooked.
12) Now transfer the burgers on toasted buns.
13) Serve the Thai chicken burgers with Coconut-Mint Mayonnaise.
Thai Chicken Burgers are so delicious that I always love to have them whenever I get some time at home. Initially, I used to enjoy these delicious burgers at the local restaurant. But then, I was able to sneak on the recipe and started making these burgers at home. Not only great as an afternoon snack, but these burgers are great for a BBQ grill party too. Ground chicken is mixed with peanut sauce, coconut, red curry paste, and soy sauce to give a perfect blend of taste. Lemon juice gives it that tangy texture that is always desired. Most people love to serve it Coconut-Mint Mayonnaise but I would also suggest you to enjoy it with tomato sauce.