- Canola Oil1 Tablespoons
- Form Tofu12 OuncesCubed
- SaltTo Taste
- Butter1 Tablespoons
- Garlic3 ClovesChopped
- Coconut Milk10 Ounces
- Curry Powder2 Teaspoons
- Black PepperTo Taste
- Cilantro1/4 CupsChopped
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame.
2) Season the tofu cubes with salt and then fry in the hot oil. Give 12 minutes to this process or fry until the tofu is evenly golden from all sides.
3) Once done, set the fried tofu cubes on a tissue paper layered dish.
4) In the same skillet, heat up butter over moderate flame. Saute onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
5) Add in salt, pepper, cilantro, curry powder and coconut milk. Mix all ingredients thoroughly together.
6) Add in the fried tofu cubes. Coat well and leave to cook for about 15 minutes time. Serve!
This Thai Curry Tofu Recipe dish does take some time and practice to perfect but it is awesome nonetheless. Once you seem to get the hang of it, this is a brilliant dish to serve for parties and big family gatherings. Very delicious and tasty, goes incredibly well over Jasmine Rice.