- Boneless Fish1 PoundsCubed
- All Purpose Flour1/2 Cups
- Oyster Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Sweet Chili Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Fish Sauce1 Teaspoons
- Brown Sugar1 Teaspoons
- Cilantro1/4 CupsChopped
- Green Onions4Sliced
- All Purpose Flour
- Oil for frying
Steps to make Thai Fish Cakes Recipe:
1) Take a bowl and mix together sweet chili sauce, oyster sauce, half cup flour, brown sugar, fish sauce, cilantro and green onions.
2) Add egg and fish to the bowl. Mix and toss well.
3) Transfer the entire bowl mixture to a food blender. Blend until a smooth mixture forms. Refrigerate for half an hour.
4) Make patty shapes out of the mixture and coat with flour.
5) Heat up oil in a deep skillet over high flame. Add the patties and fry until golden brown on either side ( 7 minutes per side )
Thai Fish Cakes Recipe is an outstanding alternative to the usual fish meals. Provides an option on the appetizers menu. It can even be served as a main course meal if served with your favorite dip sauce and a nice and light salad. You can vary the recipe in many ways! Depends on how much you love fish!