- Rice Noodles1/2 Pounds
- Chicken Breast Halves1 PoundsBoneless
- Soy Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Green Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Red Bell Pepper1Sliced
- Garlic2 ClovesMinced
- Red Chilli Sauce1.5 Tablespoons
- Peanut Sauce3/4 Cups
- Oyster Sauce2 Tablespoons
- Sesame Oil1 Tablespoons
- Sesame Seeds1 Tablespoons
1) Boil the noodles according to package directions.
2) Make sure the chicken breasts are sliced. Marinate the chicken pieces in soy sauce for 30 minutes.
3) Heat up sesame oil over moderate flame in a skillet. Cook the marinated chicken and add in garlic, ginger and onion. Keep stirring and cooking until the onions turn transparent. Add in the cucumbers and mushrooms. Throw in peppers, peanut sauce, carrot, oyster sauce and hot chilli pepper sauce. Mix well for 5 minutes over medium flame!
4) Add the boiled noodles to the skillet and toss and coat well before serving. Enjoy your spicy Thai Noodles!
One for the spice maniacs! This Thai Noodles Recipe shall blow your tongues out with its wonderfully spicy taste!