- Bread Crumbs1 Cups
- All Purpose Flour1 Tablespoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
- Sour Cream1/2 Cups
- Cornstarch1 Tablespoons
- Bouillon1 cube
- Water1.5 Cups
- Mushrooms8 OuncesHalved
- Pork Steaks4
- Vegetable Oil2 Tablespoons
1) Boil rice in water until soft.
2) Take a bowl and stir in soy sauce, peanut butter and vinegar.
3) Add cayenne pepper and whisk the mixture well.
4) Heat up oil in a skillet over high flame. Add garlic and ginger. Saute, and then add chicken.
5) Stir fry until the chicken is more than half cooked.
6) Dont let the chicken cook too much, reduce the flame and add in broccoli, peanuts and green onion.
7) Now add the mixture you prepared in Step 2. Stir well for 6 minutes time on moderate flame.
8) Once done, serve your Thai Peanut chicken over the boiled rice.
No wonder, many of you out there are huge fans of Thai food. This Thai Peanut Chicken Recipe is a very tasty Asian style dish with a wonderful combination of Broccoli and chicken. Moreover, its extremely flavorful and spicy, giving it all the more reason to be loved.