- Fish Sauce4 Tablespoons
- Lime Juice4 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar2 Teaspoons
- Thai Chilies4chopped
- Salmon Fillet1 1/2 Pounds
- Olive Oil1 Teaspoons
- Basil1 Cups
- Lettuce Head
1) Preheat the oven to 200 C/400 F.
2) Place fish sauce in a bowl and add chilies, brown sugar, and lime juice in it. Set the bowl aside.
3) Put the salmon fillet over a baking tray, and do rub olive oil all over the fish fillet.
4) Place the baking tray in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes; make sure the fish can be easily flaked with a fork.
5) Allow the fish to cool down for about 15 minutes.
6) Place the salmon fillets in a bowl and break the meat into large pieces.
7) Then add basil, onion, and tomato in the bowl and pour the dressing over the salad; toss generously so that the dressing is evenly applied.
8) Place the mixture over lettuce leaves and serve the Thai Salmon Salad readily.
Salads are great to have – not only to be served as appetizers or as a snack – but also as a great substitute to the main meals. In case you don't want to enjoy some wholesome meal, you can gear on to prepare a quick and easy salad and enjoy a perfect combination of health and taste. Fish sauce, lime juice, and Thai chilies give the perfect spice texture to the fish, while brown sugar, onion, tomato, lettuce, and basil give it the health punch you always look to have. What if I tell you that you can come up with this amazing salad in just about an hour?