- Lemon Juice3 Tablespoons
- Soy Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Mustard Sauce1 Tablespoons
- Garlic2 ClovesChopped
- Brown Sugar1 Tablespoons
- Curry Paste2 Teaspoons
- Medium Shrimp1 PoundsPeeled and Deveined
1) Take a large mixing bowl and add soy sauce and lemon. Whisk together thoroughly.
2) Add garlic, brown sugar, curry paste and mustard. Whisk thoroughly for a minute.
3) Add in the shrimp. Toss and coat readily with the marinade. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes time.
4) Flame up your outdoor grill for high heat and slightly grease the grill grate.
5) Using skewers, thread up the marinated shrimps. Grill the skewers for about 6 minutes time, giving 3 minutes to eithe side.
6) While the shrimp is being grilled, heat up the remaining marinade in a skillet over moderate flame. Bring to a boil, and once the shrimp is done, top on it!
This was without any shadow of a doubt one of the tastiest shrimp marinades I have ever come across in my whole career. Thai Spiced Barbecue Shrimp Recipe is a spin off to the original barbecue shrimp recipes, better and tastier to say the least. One of my personal favorites, do try it, super easy too!