- Sliced Bananas14
- Cold Milk2 Cups
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix5 Ounces1 Package
- Vanilla Wafers16 Ounces1 Package
- Sweetened Condensed Milk14 Ounces1 Can
- Frozen Whipped Topping, Thawed12 Ounces1 Container
- Vanilla Extract1 Tablespoons
1) Beat in cold milk and vanilla putting mix for 2 minutes in a bowl. Blend the condensed milk until it gets smooth.
2) Stir in vanilla extract and fold in frozen whipped topping and then in a serving bowl, make layers of pudding mixture, vanilla wafers and bananas.
3) Let the pudding chill in refrigerator before serving.
For small dinner party, this banana pudding will be a great option for you because it is rich, delicious and fragile dessert. The Best Banana Pudding doesn’t involve too many ingredients and interestingly it is no bake pudding which most of the people seek. Spending few minutes on this recipe you will make the best desert for any kind of dinner party.