- Olive Oil2 Tablespoons
- Butter2 Tablespoons
- Garlic1 TablespoonsChopped
- Salt and PepperTo Taste
- Mushrooms1/2 CupsSliced
- Capers2 Tablespoons
- White Wine1/2 Cups
- Lemon Juice1 Lemon
- Tilapia Fillets1 Pounds
1) Heat up oil in a skillet over moderatew flame.
2) Add garlic and stir fry for a minute or unil fragrant.
3) Add the fish fillets and sprinkel salt and ground pepper on top. Fry both sides for a couple minutes each.
4) Stir in the wine and add capers and mushrooms. Stir fry for a few minutes.
5) Turn down the flame and close the skillet. Leave to cook for 8 minutes time.
8) Uncover and stir in the lemon juice. Stir thoroughly and heat through for a minute. Serve hot!
According to me, this Tilapia Scaloppine Recipe is one of the most wonderful ways you can cook Tilapia fillets at home. My wife was stunned the first time I made this dish for her, because it tasted better than any other Tilapia meal she had had before. Serve with toasted bread or one of your favorite salad meals.