- Butter1/2 Cups
- Brown Sugar2 Cups
- Light Corn Syrup1 Cups
- Water2 Tablespoons
- Condensed Milk14 Ouncessweetened
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
1) Place butter in a medium sized saucepan, bring the pan over medium heat, and allow the butter to melt.
2) Add water, brown sugar, condensed milk, and corn syrup in the pan.
3) Cook the sauce until it becomes thick.
4) Remove the pan from heat, add vanilla extract, and mix well.
5) Use this chocolaty toffee sauce to top desserts like ice cream and cakes.
Toffee Sauce is a thick and creamy sauce that is usually used to top desserts like cakes and ice creams. For ice creams, serve it warm; for cakes, top it when it cools down.