- Silken Tofu1/4 Cups
- Soy Milk2 Tablespoons
- Fruit Yogurt1/4 Cups
- Raspberries1/2 Cups
- Orange Juice2 Cups
1) Place soy milk in a blender and add yogurt and orange juice in it.
2) Blend for about a minute on high speed so that the mixture becomes smooth.
3) Rinse raspberries with clean water and then add them in the blender.
4) Now add tofu and banana chunks in the blender and again blend on high speed for about 3 minutes so that the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Place a couple of ice cubes in the serving glasses and then pour the drink over ice cubes.
6) Serve the drink chilled.
Tofu Berry Smoothie is a delicious drink that is too thick and creamy. I used soy milk in the recipe but you can also try making the drink with almond milk, coconut milk, or cashew milk. Use fresh and ripe fruits to get the best taste. Skip the banana if you want to cut down some calories. Besides serving it on its own, you can also top vanilla ice cream with it.