- Chocolate Chips2/3 Cups
- Silken Tofu12 Ounces
- Brown Sugar2 Teaspoons
- Vanilla Extract1 Teaspoons
- Water1 1/2 Tablespoons
1) Add 1 ½ tablespoon of water in a saucepan and add chocolate chips in it.
2) Bring the mixture over medium heat and allow the chocolate chips to get melted.
3) Cook the mixture well and continue to stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
4) Place tofu and honey in a blender and blend the ingredients so that the mixture becomes smooth.
5) Add the chocolate mixture in the blender and blend well so that the ingredients are well combined and the mixture becomes smooth.
6) Transfer the mixture to serving bowls and refrigerate it for about 120 minutes.
7) Use chocolate shavings to garnish the dessert and serve it chilled.
This creamy and delicious dessert has a very fine taste and is not that thick as the recipe didn’t feature corn flour. The dessert is refrigerated because chocolate flavor doesn’t mix instantly with tofu. The longer you refrigerate, better is the taste. Try replacing sugar with soy milk or chocolate milk to give it a unique taste. To give it an appealing look, you may also try garnishing it with orange zest. Serve the dessert with banana slices or with your favorite crackers.