- Cheese2 Cups
- Salt2 Teaspoons
- Fresh basil3 Cups
- Black pepper2 Teaspoons
- Olive oil1 Cups
- Pizza crust1
- Pizza sauce1 Cups
1) Take tomatoes with cheese, onions, peppers, and other ingredients in a bowl and prepare the mixture.
2) Heat oven for half an hour to make sure that it can give nicer look to pizza.
3) Then is the turn of spreading the mixture over the dough of pizza.
4) Top with mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
5) Keep in oven for baking and let the cheese melt. I am sure you have prepared rice separately. Once both of the meals are ready, serve the guests.
The tomato-basil pizza is served with two types of rice: one is plain white rice added with little salt and oil, and the second is brown rice with caramelized onions. In both of the forms, the rice tastes well with your pizza. It is a perfect appetizer for party nights. During the summers, you can entertain your friends with it.