- Parmesan Cheese1 Cupsgrated
- Bread Crumbs7 Ouncesseasoned
- Chicken Breast Halves6skinless, boneless
- Vegetable Oil1 Tablespoons
- Pasta Sauce12 Ounces
- Monterey Jack cheese6 Slices
1) Preheat the oven to 190 C (375 F).
2) Break open the eggs in a bowl and beat them well.
3) Place bread crumbs in another bowl and add grated Parmesan cheese in it. Mix together both of them.
4) Now take a chicken breast pieces and dip into the beaten egg. Then place it in the crumbs mixture and make sure the piece is well coated with the mixture.
5) Repeat the above mentioned procedure with all the chicken breast pieces.
6) Pour oil in a large skillet and bring the skillet over medium heat. Heat the oil well.
7) Add the chicken breast pieces in the skillet and saute them for about 10 minutes from each side so that the chicken is well cooked.
8) Now grease a baking dish (9 x13) generously with cooking spray and pour tomato sauce over it.
9) Then place the chicken breast pieces over the dish and then put a piece of Monterey Jack Cheese over all the pieces.
10) Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes so that the cheese gets melted.
11) Serve this delicious chicken parmesan as a perfect main dish.
Chicken is quite popular all around the world. But have you ever thought why it is so? What I think about why it’s so popular is that it’s quite easy to prepare. Anyways, set aside this discussion for the time being and let’s discuss this delicious Italian Chicken recipe. This chicken is cooked with Parmesan cheese, pasta sauce, and Jack Cheese. The combination is so yummy that I can’t wait anymore to cook it. Do try this recipe today and make your guests appreciate your cooking skills.