- Dry fettuccine pasta8 Ounces
- Garlic3 Cloves
- Sweet Onion1/2
- Fresh oregano leaves3 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil4 Tablespoons
- Basil3 Tablespoons
- Salt and Pepperto taste
- Spinach Leaves1 Cups
- Cooked Shrimp1 Poundspeeled and deveined
- Fresh mozzarella cheese8 Ounces
1) Pour lightly salted water in a pot and bring it over heat; let the water come to a boil.
2) Add pasta in the pot and cook for about 8 minutes so that the pasta is well cooked. Drain the pasta to a bowl.
3) Place garlic in a food processor and add oregano and onion it. Turn on the food process or and blend well until everything is well mixed.
4) Pour olive oil in a large skillet and bring it over medium heat; let the oil get hot.
5) Add onion mixture in the skillet and cook well until the garlic mixture turns golden and it’s still quite fragrant.
6) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper, and basil in the skillet and mix well. Cook the mixture for about 5 minutes while you cook pasta; do stir it in between the cooking process.
7) Then add spinach in the skillet and mix well until it begins to wilt.
8) Add shrimp just when the pasta is well cooked; cook the mixture until it is well cooked.
9) Mix the shrimp with pasta in a large bowl and then add mozzarella cheese at the end; mix well and serve tomato shrimp pasta.
Spinach, herbs, pasta, shrimp, and cheese are combined in this recipe to give you the just perfect taste – the taste you have always craved for. Combine these simple ingredients with a bit of effort and get to enjoy a perfect dinner.