- Unsalted butter250 Grams
- All purpose flour200 Grams
- Baking powder1 Teaspoons
- Castor Sugar200 Grams
- Salt1/2 Teaspoons
- Fresh Milk4 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Essence1 Teaspoons
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Lightly butter a pan, may be a loaf pan or a mini loaf pan.
3) Mix flour with baking powder.
4) Add salt to the mixture and mix well. Set it aside once mixed.
5) Beat butter with sugar in a large bowl using an electric beater until the ingredients become well combined.
6) Continue to add eggs, one after the other and beat well after you add each egg. Do beat until it becomes well creamy.
7) Scrap down the sides of the bowl so that you can mix the ingredients evenly.
8) Add vanilla essence and continue to mix it well.
9) Add flour to the mixture and mix it well.
10) At last, you need to add the milk to the mixture.
11) Transfer the batter into the greased pan.
12) Shake the pan a bit to distribute the cake mixture equally.
13) Bake it in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes. Make sure the batter has become brown and is well cooked before you stop baking. You can also check it if the cake is ready by poking a teaser near the center of the cake and see if it comes out clean.
14) Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool on a wire rack for about 5 minutes.
It is ready to serve!
This is a too much butter cake that tastes more than wonderful. The dessert, I had a chance to make at home during the weekends. The cake is having butter’s different forms and varieties and I gave it preference over the cheese and cream. It is too buttery and yummy. The cake is going to make you feel happy.