- Cheese Tortellini16 Ounces
- Pepperoni4 OuncesSliced
- Green Onions2Sliced
- Black Olives2 OuncesSliced
- Artichoke Hearts6 OuncesChopped
- Mozzarella Cheese6 OuncesDiced
- Olive Oil1/3 Cups
- Balsamic Vinegar1.5 Tablespoons
- White Vinegar1.5 Tablespoons
- Italian Seasoning1 Teaspoons
- SaltTo Taste
- Ground Black PepperTo Taste
1) Boil the tortellini as instructed on the packet. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a deep bowl and mix in artichoke hearts, olives, green onions, pepperoni and tortellini. Mix well.
3) Add mozzarella cheese and mix thoroughly.
4) In another bowl, mix together white vinegar, Italian Seasoning, salt, ground black pepper, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Whisk readily!
5) Top the salad with the prepared dressing. Coat and mix well.
6) Refrigerate for over 2 hours for the best results!
One of the most delicious and filling pasta salads you will ever have, this Tortellini Salad Recipe is the real deal. For all tortellini and cheese lovers out there, this is the perfect summer treat for you guys. Ready in just a few easy steps, it is surely a must try!