- Pineapple1 Cupsfresh
- Coconut2 Teaspoons
- Greek Yogurt1 Cupsvanilla
- Coconut Milkas required
1) Pour coconut milk in a blender and add pineapple chunks in it; then add almonds. Blend the mixture for about 2 minutes on high speed.
2) Then add coconut, a cup of Greek Yogurt, and kiwi. Blend the mixture again for about 5 minutes or until the mixture is quite smooth.
3) Pour a couple of ice cubes in a tall serving glass and pour the drink over it.
4) Serve tropical protein shake in the breakfast and stay afresh the whole day.
Tropical protein shake is a perfect drink for the breakfast, as it features superb healthy ingredients such as pineapple, almonds, coconut, and kiwi. The drink does a lot of good to your digestive systems, as it is rich in fiber content. Pineapple adds the vitamin C touch, while coconut makes it taste great too. In addition to that, the drink is quite high in proteins too. Do add this drink in the breakfast menu and give your day a healthy and delicious start. I tried the recipe with coconut milk, but you can also give it a try with almond milk or soy milk. Fresh pineapple gives the drink the taste you have always craved for, but you may use canned ones if fresh ones are not available. Get to prepare this amazing drink in just about 10 minutes or so.