- Chicken wings4 Pounds
- Garlic Powder1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Onion Powder1 Tablespoons
- Paprika1 Tablespoons
- Chili powder1 Tablespoons
- Cumin1 Tablespoons
- Sazon seasoning1.41 Ounces
- Cayenne pepper1 Teaspoons
- Oil4 Cupsfor frying
- Cooking spray
- Butter1/2 Cups
- Hot Sauce1 1/2 Cups
- Maple-flavored syrup1 1/2 Cups
- Brown sugar3 Tablespoons
- Garlic powder1 1/2 Tablespoons
- Cumin1 Tablespoonsground
- Onion powder1 Tablespoons
- Paprika1 Tablespoons
- Chili Powder1 Tablespoons
- Cayenne pepper3/4 Teaspoons
- All Purpose flour2 Cups
1) Preheat the oven to 175 C/340 F.
2) Use aluminum foil to line a baking sheet and then apply a generous coat of cooking spray over it.
3) Take a large glass bowl and place all the wings in it.
4) Add a tablespoon each of onion powder, paprika, chili powder, and cumin.
5) Then add one and a half tablespoon of garlic powder.
6) Then add a teaspoon of cayenne pepper in the bowl.
7) Rub spices well so that the chicken wings are well coated with the spice mixture.
8) Use a plastic wrapping to cover the bowl and place the bowl in a refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
9) Pour oil in a large saucepan and bring the saucepan over heat (175 C).
10) Place butter in a saucepan and bring the saucepan over medium heat so that the butter gets melted.
11) Then syrup and hot sauce in the butter and mix well.
12) Add a tablespoon each of onion powder, chili powder, cumin, and paprika.
13) Then add one and a half tablespoon of garlic powder and ¾ teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Mix well for about 3 minutes so that the ingredients are well combined. Now remove the pan from heat.
14) Place four in a bowl and add chicken wings in it. Make sure the wings are well coated with flour.
15) Place wings in the oil and cook them for about 10 minutes until the wings become crispy and turn golden in color. Do check the temperature with an instant thermometer (It should read 74 C).
16) Then transfer the wings to paper towels.
17) Dip each of the chicken wings in the sauce mixture and then place them on the baking sheet.
18) Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
19) Transfer the baked chicken wings to the serving plate and serve with a hot sauce.
True Chicken Wings are quite hot and spicy in taste, which make them favorite of most of my friends. Serve with ranch dressing.